English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 24 December 2009

Countdown

Tree trimmed--Check, including the Gentleman Husband's beloved Sputnick.

Car prepped for the Christmas journeyings--Check, including a fresh battery for the flashlight.

Cameras and video cameras charged--Check, not that I will remember to use either of them.

Cookies baked and plated for Visiting Teachees--Check.

Cookies delivered to VTees--Nope, and now they are stale and gross.

Crucial Christmas movies watched--Joyeux Noel, A Muppet's Christmas Carol, and Under the Greenwood Tree so far. Doing good!

Knitted gifts completed--Um, still scrambling there. May be delivering some IOUs tomorrow morning.

Gifts wrapped--Yeah, not so much.

Christmas cards--Nope. Keep an eye out next year, though!

Groceries purchased & laundry done--Check, thanks to furloughed GH who gets to be my handsome house elf for the week.

Bathroom cleaned--Check, thanks to ME, and I feel I possibly deserve a major award for my efforts there. Have had to stop myself from dragging guests back there. "LOOK! The bottom of the tub is WHITE NOW!!"

Slavering over tonight's menu--Ooooh, check. My responsibilities include crab-stuffed mushrooms and the brussels sprouts + bacon from Thanksgiving because I didn't get to eat enough of them then.

Moments where I have felt the Christmas spirit--Check, check, check.

And now here's hoping that we all have several days full of peaceful, Christmas-spirit-feeling moments. Merry Christmas, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites