English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas gift for the Beatlemaniac

Sorry to interrupt my regularly scheduled NOTblogging, but I figured I'd better send out the word. Just in case anyone out there is a Beatles fan or may be shopping for one, you may be interested to learn that Amazon is offering The Beatles Monopoly (normally priced at $39.99) for $9.99 right now.
So, you know, kind of a good deal.

Except maybe if you're normal like me you shouldn't buy this for someone unless you know for SURE that they will have other people to play it with. I tell you. When I opt out of a game of Monopoly, I promise it's an act of mercy. Because bored, cranky, sick-of-Monopoly me is only a notch or so down from hungry, premenstrual me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites