English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 30 July 2009

Yay, look who's here!

Please welcome Precious 3.0, also known as Baby Hudson.





Here he is with his adoring grandma.

Wanna know by how many minutes I missed his blessed birth?

Yeah. That would be 10. TEN MINUTES. Who even knew he was going to be such a speed demon?

He is tiny and snuggly and precious, and when he cries he makes the same adorable frown that Ethan does. Also I think I may already be his favorite. It's a hunch that I have. Jenny is doing great and was looking much cuter and perkier than any woman 10minutes after labor ought to look.

And it's a good thing GH wasn't with me at the hospital because I probably would have dragged him off to a supply closet and told him that I needed one of those, NOW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites