English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 28 July 2009

I think Yasmin and I are fighting

So despite my best sunscreening efforts, I have to face the fact that I am to be again accompanied this summer by the sheer awesomeness that is Melasma, aka The Mask of Pregnancy.

So help me, I'm starting to look like Adolph Hitler.

Now, I could be wrong here. But isn't the point of birth control to actually reduce the similarities you share with pregnant women? Because I kind of thought that was what it was for.

Here's an awesome pic of last summer's version. And I bet you just thought I had a wicked 5 o'clock shadow . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites