English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Yeah, it's pretty much a habit now

Today I completed my second day in a row of working out at my community rec center. Am sure I will be a hardbody in no time.

And if I were at all feeling unmotivated about gyming it up today, the sight of my tummy pooching out over the waistband of my skirt and the sensation of my ab fat jiggling around independent of my body as I walked got all the motivated feelings right back where they belonged.

I shall now reward myself for such hard work by walking over and observing the 20 ducklings that live in the complex and possibly trying to smuggle a couple of them back into the apartment so that I may hold them to my face and coo at them.

Speaking of ducklings, everyone needs to watch this video while squealing loudly enough to break glass. It is required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites