English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Making GH love me a little less, right here

I was going to blog about how happy I am that this week is the finale week for so many television shows. When expressing this to GH, however, he became angry and informed me that I was no longer invited to the Lost finale party we are attending at Rice.and.Mr.Pudding's home in Ogden this evening.

Well, fudge.

(Except I quite like the Rice Puddings, so will not let GH's bad attitude deprive me of their company.)

Tried to explain to him that with that big chunk of time soon-to-be cleared out of our (his) schedule, there are so many other things we can do together. He can use the Time Formerly Known as 24/ House/ Prison Break/ Supernatural/ Smallville/ Chuck/ Fringe/ Dollhouse/ Whatever Else is On Time to do things like search for a new job and build up his portolio and turn me on by vacuuming and counter-top-cleaning.

And then together we can use the Lost/HIMYM/The Office/30 Rock Time to go to the gym and lose the "I Got Married and So Now Fat Just Flies Out of the Ether and Sticks to Me and That Is the Only Possible Explanation" weight. This just irritated GH even more, because this to him is called "trading good things like TV in for crappy things like exercise." He is, of course, correct in stating that exercise is crap. I, however, maintain that cardiovascular health, a healthy Body Mass Index, more energy, and the wickedawesome leg muscles that come to me in a ridiculously short amount of time upon beginning a workout are the opposite of crap.

(Please don't ask about my abs though. I will possibly never have those, ever, in life, or anything approaching them. It is a tragedy.)

So anyway. Yay for finale season!

UPDATE: For those who have been following shows this year, what are you going to do with your new free time? (Besides cry and go into withdrawals at the same support facility as GH, of course.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites