English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 3 November 2008

Conversation between cultured individuals of taste and refinement

(also known as me and my sister, who are both undergoing cell phone surgery)

Jenny: This is going to be my new phone number on like Monday.
***-***-****

Me: Cool, remind me on Monday.
Also I have no more text messages.

Jenny: Yeah no. I am telling you now.
So you can enter it or store it away somewhere.

Me: blahhhhh

Me: Okay. It is saved under Butt Sniffer.
Hahahahaha

Jenny: hahahah
Your number is saved under cheap ho.
hahaha

me: Sweet!

Because hey, like I can argue with that. I did just get rid of text-messaging while burning furniture legs for warmth and wearing fishnet thigh-highs and nothing else.

I'm merging my phone and GH's into a barest-bones Family Share plan so that not only can we stop spending $100+ a month (on PHONES! SERIOUSLY!) but that our cell phones, too, can be United in Luurve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites