English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 14 November 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our three-month wedding anniversary. Since there is no traditional gift for this one, GH is going to be getting the gift of leftover spaghetti. He is one lucky man. One lucky man whose suit pants are too long, I am just now noticing.

My crazy-busy brother-in-law Ed finished processing our wedding pics last month and here are some of my faves from the Big Day.

The red-shoe lineup of hotness. Technically one of the people in the shot is not so much wearing red shoes, but like she was going to be shoved out of the frame.

See how well the flowers-instead-of-veil thing turned out? You can probably also see why I ought to be scheduling monthly rather than yearly scans with the dermatologist.

The lovely cake as decorated in 5 minutes by Jenny and Lady Steed.

GH's cool berry & stephanotis boutonniere. We also have shots of our dads wearing the big girly be-ribboned corsages meant for the two grandmothers in attendance. Do not ask me why this is. Some well-intentioned soul must have seen them and been like, "Here, dads! Put these on!" I didn't notice until all the family pictures were over. So our dads look extra pretty in those.

My bouquet. I actually only had this sucker in my hand for a total of 30 minutes, which is kind of a shame. So pretty, though!





So yeah, it was a pretty great day. But then the days since then have been pretty great too. And now I am inspired to go over to the thermostat and actually turn on the heat as an additional anniversary present to dear GH. Because he deserves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites