English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 4 February 2006

Uh huh...

Was reading some fanfiction on Lord Voldemort and found these 2 paragraphs that made me half grin and half dreaded as I knew how it feels like to incur the Dark Lord's wrath.

Here's it:

"Please, Tom. Don't..." Minerva begins. Her words bring my ire to the fore and I turn on her, eyes blazing with rage. Within barely the time it takes her heart to beat once, I have my wand pointed at her.

"Do not ever call me by that name, Minerva.You will not like the consequences you will incur, should you do so again," I warn her softly, my voice hissing out between clenched teeth. She pales and gives a slight nod of her head, but says nothing more. The entire time, the girl watches us with horror scrawled across her face. I risk a glance at her and a quick trip into her mind and find that she is still oblivious to what will happen here momentarily. All I do find is her fear for her beloved Professor McGonagall.

----

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites