English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 2 February 2006

Enlightenment - within your grasp.

I feel that it is best to me to post some thought-provoking lines from some Buddhism prayers here and hope that you reader-fiends, could find something beautiful in Buddhism.

Refuge and Bodhichitta

I go for refuge until I am enlightened.
To the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.
By the merit I create by practising generosity and the other perfections,
May I become a Buddha in order to benefit all sentient beings.

Four Immeasurables

May all sentient beings have happiness and the causes of happiness.
May all sentient beings be free from suffering, and the causes of suffering.
May all sentient beings be inseparable from the happiness that is free from suffering.
May all sentient beings abide in equanimity, free from the bias of attachment and hatred.

See the light of Buddhism, feeling the slavation that Buddhism can offer? Haha! Nah, just kidding. It's all up to you, my reader-fiends. The doors will always be open for you. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites