English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 15 February 2006

Litany against Cabbage

Still obsessed about the sci-fi epic sextet series, Dune, I joined a fan forum sometime ago and I found this spoof of the famous quote of the Bene Gesserit.

The Original one : Litany against Fear.

"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

--Bene Gesserit, Litany against Fear

The spoof Cabbage version: Litany against Cabbage.

I must not be a cabbage.
Cabbages are the mind-dead.
Cabbages are the little-dead that bring grayface.
I will confront cabbages.
I will not permit cabbages pass over me and through me.
And when l have turned them into coleslaw, I will turn the inner eye to see them on my plate with my baked potatos.
When the cabbages have gone into my stomach, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites