English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 21 March 2005

My Little Poetry About Metal Music. Devour it.

Ever Metal Addiction (Written in 2004)

Metal music is the best,
I can’t live one single day without it,
For that is pure living hell.

The beauty of it all,
Is that the hypnotic and headbanging drum beats,
And the indescribable guitar solos,
That are just so fucking awesome and,
Purely breathe-taking for us – metal fans.

The sick lyrics made it more wicked by the second,
Satanic and devilsonic you might say,
But think it deeper and with sense,
It does make every sense in this world!

The highness we get listening to them,
Is like the ever addiction to drugs,
Yes, we are addicted,
So living one day without it is impossible,
For Metal really kick ass.

Metal, oh my lovely Metal, I love you,
So much more than anything else,
But why some just reject you so much?
I can’t fathom why at all?
Is Pop and rnb so good,
That even you are defeated?
I can’t fathom this too!

Just you laymen,
Shut up and shut the crap,
And listen and try it for once,
And I can guarantee,
Metal grows in you, like fear,
It’s scary and frightening, I know that,
But you will crave for more and more,
And by the next moment, you don’t know it,
You are addicted.
Metal grows into you, slow and steady,
Until it proved to be essential for you.

Yes, Metal rocks!
-Long live Metal, you will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites