English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 21 March 2005

Metal Music and its side-effects.

This torrent of sickness,
has been dormant inside for moments,
I did not cared to count.

But for now it surfaced,
full-blown and
at full force,
it's directed at you.
don't dodge,
you can't.

Morbid, yes I am,
and a nutcase,
I agree.
but who done this to me?
This beats me!

Don't speak,
it's no use.
Don't try to resist.
for it's futile.
I'm being megalomanical,
so what?

Dressing like Mr. Manson,
has been my greatest wish,
ever since my addiction,
to BLACK METAL.

Knowing Cradle of Filth,
made my addiction,
tenfold stronger.
Dani's devious shrieks,
and bellowing groans,
is far too much for me to take.
Dani - You Rock!

On a daily basis,
an injection of hardcore morphine,
jabbed into my neck,
releasing the pleasures of the HIGHNESS,
of METAL music.
Oh this is far too awesome!

Their songs - satanic mantra,
includes hints of Satanism,
who cares that,
when the guitar solo is furious,
and that dani's sick screaming,
could elevate me to such high levels of utter satisfaction?!

And how could I forget the moments,
when I ripped the ployethene sheet off that cover,
devoured the grosquetue design,
as if it's top grade ravioli.
the satisfaction infested me instaneously.
There's no time to wait.

Then I placed that valuable disc into my hardworking discman,
punched 'play' without pausing,
there,
currents of sickness broke the gates,
and flowed freely into that already twisted mind of mine.
Saturating it to the point of explusion,
damaging it even more.
and I like it. Very drop of it.

- Dreadlord (2004) (Manifested in JDA Era, by Shawn.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites