English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 17 March 2005

Card Artistry

Come to think about it, I have been into magic for nearly 2 years now. And for card flourishes or card artistry, I'm in it for almost 6 months now.

Speaking of card flourishes. All those fancy one hand cuts, fabulous fans and crazy card packet displays, and swift sybils. All of them had definitely increased my hand's flexibility, dexterity and strength. The phrase to describe is elegant yet strong pair of hands would emerge after doing much flourishes. The perfect pair of hands. Lengthening and sliming of the fingers are guranteed. And the queer sensation of being ailenated from your hands is also confirmed. You would feel that 'Are these my hands? They feel so mechanic, fake! There's no feeling to them anymore!'

This happened to me, this weird sense of ailenation from my hands. Flourishers, any similar ailments?

Lamenting Ling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites