English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 30 March 2005

Babble Babble Part 3...

Saturday:
Went to Suntec City to watch my sister compete in the Glamour Quest Finals. So, to kill time before the show begins, I went to watch 'The Eye 10'. Don't talk about it, it's not scary at all. Then after the show, there are still time to slay. I went to Shaw Tower to pay Solomon a visit. Hanged out for a while, did some flourishes there, Solomon once again amazed me with his effects (tricks = taboo). Then i went back to Suntec. Checked out the price for my long-sought after Zen Mirco at Harvey Norman. Okay, time to save a hefty sum of $299 for a 4GB one.
After much time hanging around at Suntec, that damn show finally started. As usual, my sister walked nonchalantly up and down that catwalk, making funny faces, not giving a damn about anything. So, the show droned on... I was totally desenitized with the squeeze from the crowd and the ache in my legs. (for standing for more than 5 hours straight at the same spot!) Then, that accursed song blared out again, Lose my Breathe by Destiny's Child. Argh! This is the don't know how many times I've been hearing it. First, at Tampiness Mall. Then, at Jurong Point. Again at Semi Finals, Causeway Point. Then now! I forced myself to seal my ears.
It's obviously a conspiracy that they arranged Inessa Fucker to win, damnable creatures! Who in the right mind would choose that bittergourd face, Jamus Yuen? Gosh, their tastes sucked.

Sunday:
Nothing much today. Being a full time couch potato at home.

Monday and Tuesday :
One Phrase : Mr. Mok SUCKS! MOE SUCKS even MORE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites