English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 16 March 2009

So help me, I had better not die in the next 8 weeks because it's just about to get good

It is official.

Today they are aerating the lawns of the apartment complex. This to me is a happy thing because it means spring is coming. The downside is that I now have to watch my step even more carefully because it will be hard to distinguish between the soil pellets and the dog poop, of which there is a healthy amount in this rather dog-friendly complex of ours. Just so you get where I'm coming from on this, we have St. Bernards living here. You think about that.

And then on the way home from grocery shopping I swear I saw daffodils in someone's yard. I couldn't pull over to inspect because it would have caused a traffic accident, which to me does not seem the best herald of spring.

But then, THEN, as I pulled into my apartment complex I saw this:



And then this:


Kidding you not, this is the Best Moment of the Year for me, which is probably why I can't help myself from getting photographic evidence that OH MY GOSH WE JUST MIGHT MAKE IT.

Spring rules. Am just waiting for someone to toss a baby lamb in my path, which would make my bliss complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites