English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 14 October 2008

I don't want to bee-eee . . . a murderuhhhhhh

Sorry I'm lame. Remember how I didn't like that Rihanna chick or her Unfaithful song? Yeah, still don't, and yet I'm quoting here. Sigh.

This is my first week at the new full-time job, so I'm a bit busy. Also I'm dealing with a family of birds who are trying turn my dryer hose into their winter home. I guess that's the downside to drying everything on a clothes rack--it encourages nesting in the unused appliances. My current strategy is to turn the dryer on whenever I hear the tell-tale crackle of the shiny hose material, but I really had to steel myself to do it. First I had to make sure that there are no baby birds this time of year. Because I really couldn't stand the idea of shooting baby birds out of their cozy nest into a 3-story death spiral. That's just bad karma, that is. (If there ARE, in fact, baby birds this time of year, don't tell me. Just don't.)

It is quite the life I live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites