English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Birthday to GH!!!

I would use this post to go on and on about how wonderful my hubby is, and I'm sure none of you would get sick at all from seeing the words "hubby" and "stud" and "angelbabe" used over and over and over. (Am I the only one who hears hubby and thinks chubby? I can't be.) Except there's no time for odes because we're driving up to L**** in a few minutes so that GH's mom can feed him pizza and DQ ice-cream cake, which is what the women who really know and love him do. (Note: One day I'm going to bring home a $5 Hot-and-Ready Little Ceasars for dinner just to blow his mind with how awesome I can actually be.)

I didn't do so badly though, I think. He came home from work this morning to pancakes, bacon, eggs, hot chocolate, and pasteurized fresh-squeezed orange juice. (Note: the juice was not squozen by me. I paid $100 and my left kidney to have these people do it. But my GOSH that stuff is like nectar. It's what I treat myself to when I'm feeling sickish and in need of the finer things. Actually, is that a throat tickle? May need to go have some more . . . ) Also he opened his presents:





See??? Enh??? Not a practical item in sight! And I bet y'all thought I was going to get him a mutual fund or something, which is my idea of a truly hot gift. Not this year, folks. Maybe next time.

(Note: There is also one other gift that will be opened later, and not at all posted or discussed on this site. You're welcome. But think knitted teddies.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites