English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Deckromancy



Not wanting to let the holidays slip away without having made a single personal video, I went forth to Fort Canning Park to film this yesterday. Something queer happened though, as I was standing on top of one of the tomb slab on the ground, a sudden downpour of rain came upon me without warning and, what's more weird is that neither the cameraman, Jordan or my other friend, Ambrose got hit by the sudden onslaught of rain. The rain only stopped after I got off the tomb slab. =\ Apologies, the deceased below!

That day was a productive one which saw the filming of 3 videos consecutively, the one that you see above, one for Ambrose and one which is the card desecration video. =)

Anyway, in other matters, yeah, the holidays are sounding its death knells and swansongs... Reluctant to head back to that hole for more pretentious social meanderings as I have always been towards the institution called school, I only have to console myself I might learn something amusing at some point of the day, which I think could only derive from anatomy and physiology. Speaking of that subject, I hope we could still get to witness those lovely cadavers, lest my stay would be somewhat enjoyable. Nonetheless, the prospect of numbing my senses in that place is not at all inviting.

I got lost in my reverie, again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites