English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 14 December 2007

Fine, are you happy now?

After two weeks of trying to shake this cold, I give up. I give UP, do you hear??? I succumb. This is me, succumbing. I am leaving work and going home to sleep for the next 18 hours. And when I wake up I had better both sound and feel like a normal person and not like a staggering zombie with the voicebox of a German Shepherd.

In my absence, here is something to watch.



When I saw this I thought, "Hey, it's that guy from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz!" And "Hey, it's that guy who played the police inspector for 2 minutes in North and South!" "Hey, it's Lemsip! Good times!"

Yes, I need a life. But if it doesn't involve an encyclopedic knowledge of British actors and products then I don't want it because clearly that is no life at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites