English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 13 April 2006

Not much to say today

Except that if y'all want to hear about what a great auntie and future librarian I am, and if you also want to laugh until you start to choke (which is what I did when I got to the end) you might want to check out my sister's latest blog post, on account of how she actually has a funny story to tell and I don't.

Because it's a Bank Holiday tomorrow, I'm heading up to the Preston temple in the next little bit with WR, Banahhhhna, and our Finnish friend and we'll spend Friday there. (Blogger won't let me post a picture right now, but you can see one here.) I'm excited to see how the gardens will look what with it being springtime and all. Also I think the grounds won some kind of UK landscaping award back when they were first completed. But when I expressed my excitement to Banana, she said, "Whatever, Preston? Preston grounds are rubbish." So. There goes that dream, Banana.

Not much else is new. I completely ignored the pile of studying that is waiting for me and accidentally spent most of the morning surfing the Internet. I would probably be a much better person if I didn't have unlimited Internet access. Think of all the time I could spend studying the scriptures and writing my dissertation or maybe a best-selling novel while meditating and knitting leper bandages. I bet that's how Mother Theresa was able to do it. Lucky . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites