English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 14 June 2005

The Wait is Over.

From the news on Lamcproduction.com,

I can conclude that the long and definitely agonising wait is over and my paitence in waiting wasn't wasted.

SLIPKNOT IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!

August 16th, Singapore shall never be the same again.

Let the Knot Coven terrorise this island and let the (sic)ness reign over those mindless herds of people.

But, I hope that the Knot won't play much of their new album. Stick to Self-titled and Iowa please. :) And, please play Purity or Eeyore. Of course, Heretic Anthem, Left Behind and (sic) are essential in this mass brainwashing session.

The dream of mine is finally coming to reality. I can't really believe it, I have waited so long, till the feeling of waiting has became all numb. It's around 3 to 4 years of hard waiting, mind you.

Let Slipknot conquer you!

Corey, I'm waiting for your Great Big Mouth!

Joey, please do an insane drum solo!

Please sell some masks or jumpsuits!

If you are 555, then I'm 666.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites