English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 28 June 2005

My Boyfriend

Meet my dearest Horatio Hornblower





Here are the things I love about him:

1. He's so honorable and brave.
2. Check out those cheekbones!
3. He was a Grecian at school.
4. He can speak French. He sounds silly when he does it, but hey, I'll let him practice on me.
5. He's pretty much there for me 24-7.
6. He's not afraid to cry, and doesn't look all slobbery when he does it.
7. He respects women.
8. There's this cute befuddled look he gets sometimes.
9. I just love me a puffy shirt.
10. Um, he can cook. And give really great massages.

Things we'll have to work on:

1. All those extended trips with the boys have to stop.
2. In fact, let's start thinking about an office job.
3. Haircuts. They're all the rage now.
4. Ditto to styling product.
5. Dearest, these nice young missionaries are coming over tonight after dinner. They just want to chat with you.
6. Blood tests. There's no telling what he could have picked up from some seaport trollop.

And that's all, because he's pretty much The Perfect Man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites