English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 24 June 2005

My catch at the warehouse sale.

Yesterday was a partially enjoyable day.

Got lost in the CDB area, that's not my area, everywhere look the same -- skyscrapers and roads.

In the end, i got myself mini cups and balls set, disappearing card case, paddle thing, and scotch and soda. Now my collection is decent, no more boring and half-dead card tricks. =) But then, I'm very very broke.

Then during the Auction, I had a terrible bout of stomachache, went to the loo to release. Gosh. And the toilet is a little creepy, you get to see some shadows drifting around. Cool.

Then, we went home.

Nowadays, things are getting more and more boring...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites