English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 5 June 2005

The Audition results...

The Flourish Audition's results are out!

Guess what... It's so saddening, that I have no choice but to continue and endure sky high adrenaline in front of the audience and crap. Darn!

Yes, if you are thinking...

I effing GOT in.

=D

One step closer to my Jerry Nuggets.

But I have to endure more stage fright and trembling hands...

Sigh.

But for Jerry Nuggets, I don't mind it all. =D

Gonna ballot for the performance order tomorrow evening. =)

So, yes, I'm gonna skip that day's lessons, and train and prepare myself mentally. Have to remain real calm that day.

Sheesh!

Wish me good luck!

May Dani Filth bless me. \m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites