English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 12 May 2005

The Flourish Bug has infected me...

Hey readers,

Guess what? I have created 11 new flourishes in like 2 weeks? Wow! I'm amazed myself. I was merely fiddling around and I got something out that's decent. Wow again!

Okay, to give you dear readers a little sneak peek. Here's the list and creditd for inspirations;

1- Nemesis (Bottom pile to top One Hand Revolution. Credit - My imagination.)
2- False Nemesis (False Nemesis cut, duh.)
3- Nemesisybil (A normal sybil with Nemesis replacing One Hand Revolutions. Plus a little something more... Credit- Brian Tudor)
4- Crucifix Disarray (A 6 packet display that looks like a Cross. Credit-Finger Bondage.)
5- Whirlpool (Originally a Vortex challenger. Now evolved version looked a little more slicker. Credit-Monotonous Life.)
6- Question Mark Spread (Mutated Whirlpool that look like a Question Mark? Credit- Sickness of studying.)
7- Phoenix Fan (Female version of Dragon Fan, but a little bigger and a little longer. Credit- Boredom)
8- Stormblast (A mutated version of Madonna III, plus a little something more... Credit- Buck Twins)
9- Cataclysm (Yet another mutated version of 00.327.002, plus a little something more... Credit- Buck Twins and my bro for not letting me use the computer.)
10- Molecular Eradication (A slick looking move that involved Molecule 1. Credit- Buck Twins.)
11- Revelations (Of the Gilded Aces.) (An ace production that employed the use of the Nemesis cut, and Aaron Fisher's Popout move. Credit- Myself.)

That's about it...

Beware...

\m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites