English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 30 May 2005

Cradle of Fear.

Guess what?!

Joseph (or Dave Adeth of JackassX) and me has bought Cradle of Fear!!!

I guess it's the only copy in Singapore, that makes it cool. =)

Well, I have not finish watching it due to my sister's untimely arrival... But I have watched 1 hour and 30 mintues of pure madness. 30 more minutes to go. =)

To warn you, the DVD cover caption's warning is to be heeded. NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED.

There's naked nymphs, extreme madness, insanity-ridden cold-bloodied murders (or slaughter, as it's more suitable for this case.), occasional Dani Filth heinous appearances, plus much more madness for everyone.

I can assure you that by the 2nd or 3rd story, you will be terminally immunised to the gore, or even that you will be enjoying the butcherings and the mere violence. The hunger within you grows... Like the damnable maggots infesting a scarred wound, the madness and the sickness grows... Slowly, but without a hint of giving up. It's scary to even believe it yourself.

Well. I shall not expose anymore. Watch it for yourself, and be duly rewarded. Find yourself bent on some murdering action and hallucinations. Don't try to resist this deadly temptation, or else The Man Dani Filth shall come for you. Succumb. And succumb well.

Most of all, it's called Cradle of Fear for something. Beware... Your worst nightmare might come true...

Finally, Dani, my Dani... You never failed to amaze me. For that, you are called Dani Filth The Man for a very very good reason.

And, once again, NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

Enough said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites