English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 4 May 2005

Exams...

Woah! Today is a first time in like 1 whole year that I did not bring any cards to school! What a record!

But in the middle of the day, my hands started to itch for some flourishing action... Dang. Mind over body, I must. =)

Okay, I must create a new world record, not to touch cards for like at least 3 days. :p Yes, I can do it. :p

Today's chinese. During Paper 1, I blanked out for the composition part, stared at the paper blankly for like 15 mintues. What the ...

And the hall's air con is bloody cold! My hands got so stiff, the words written were like crap. Then, I psycho-ed myself that this is the re-enactment of David Blaine's Frozen In Time. Hehe. =)

Tomorrow is English! Hope things will go better then. I'll spurge out my prowess and let them feel my lyrical wrath. Beware me... Muahahaha! For I'm The Powerhouse! :p

Please don't believe what I have said just now, I'm merely psycho-ing myself. =)

Wah! Nearly 24 hours without cards! I think my cobra feeling has abandoned me...

And, I'm seriously addicted to the song, Babylon AD. A Nymph with eyes for me! I'll go insane by this insanely beautiful line!

And, I think having SMC study session is a cool thing. Work hard and Play Hard together, and fail together. =)

Countdown counter == 9 More days to partial freedom. 1 subject down, 7 more to fail. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites