English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 6 May 2005

Babble babble the Twelveth...

Let's babble about yesterday - 6/5/05.

Exams in the morning. Chemistry and Add. Maths.
Could manage Chem okay.
Could most probably fail Add Maths.
Whatever, I don't give a shit...

Then, I went to Kovan to meet up with Edwin, Mac, Justin, Kelvin, his sis, SiYang etc. SMC Major Stress Relief Session.

Had loads of fun jamming there.

Then they suggested to go to Orchard for meet up with ZiLin, Wen Yi and Ren Hui. Wah, more people, more fun!

We then went to Scotts for a very very late lunch. 4pm that is. I'm starving like crazy -- 10 hours of nothing! What the... Food tasted SO good then. =)

Played Truth or Dare... Everyone chosen Truth, because Mac is there... Except Clement, the heady guy, he then got on top of the table and turned one round. What the hell, in that damn food court...

Then, Kelvin -- that damn rich guy, kept lighting up his flash papers sheets by sheets. Damn rich.

Then, we chosen a spot in front of Orchard MRT's Popular for yet another jam. Justin is crazy over his Ogawa-like fan productions.

I did some flourishes, this session really helped to relieve alot of stress.

Suggested to Edwin that we could have a SMC Flourish Montage. This notion really appeal to me. =)

Time flies and I'm damn tired. I gotta get home soon, so I left.

Tired yet happy inside. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites