English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 24 June 2010

You'll be relieved to hear

Recent conversation with library user

Library user: Hey, I ran out of time on the computer but I wasn't done sending my email yet. Can you do anything for me?

Me: I can start you another session, just let us know when you're running out of time, because it's easier for us to extend it then.

LU: Okay, great. Thanks

He hands me a flash drive. I wonder what he wanted me to do with it.

LU: Oh, that's your flash drive, the other librarian lent it to me.

Me: Oh, okay. Thanks.

LU: It's just that I have a solution for the oil spill, and I need to send it off to the government. That's why I need more time on the computer.

Me: Oookay then.

See? Don't you feel better now? Except hey, I'm going to go ahead and cross fingers that he does have a brilliant idea that will work, because so far no one else seems to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites