English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 28 June 2010

17 weeks

Here you go, here's your picture. I don't think it looks much different from any of my post-Thanksgiving-feast-complete-with-Costco-tire-sized-pumpkin-pie pictures, but there you have it. And I made sure to take it when I had Sunday Nap Hair and a chin zit so as to keep anyone from feeling inferior. I am super thoughtful in that way.



I'm also modeling my new Bella Band in this picture. I ordered one on the Interwebs last week and in the time it took to get here I lost the ability to button and/or zip up any of mah paints. So yeah. Good save there, Bells. (Aw geez, and now I have Jacob Black in my head. Not exactly what I was going for, but I shall be polite and admire his abs for a little bit.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites