English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 30 December 2010

The One with the Baby Pictures

Since it doesn't seem that either the baby or I will ever be leaving the house, ever, (thank you terrible snowstorms and also my fear of RSV and crusty people) I am going to post some pictures of him.

Here's what little Lord Voldemort has been up to lately:



Rocking the sleeper. Also peeing on every sleeper we put him in. Like, fountains-up-his-back peeing. It may be that I don't know how to put on a diaper. Must look into this. The low point was during Christmas at GH's family, where we went through every outfit we'd brought with us in one night and GH had to stumble down to the basement at 4am to do laundry. Good times.

Meeting his grandparents. Here he is with my mom.

And here he is with my dad, who took it personally when the child refused to burp for him and decided that he just must not be physically able to do it. (Note: he can actually burp like a trucker when he wishes to. He just doesn't wish to very often.)



Meeting uncles, aunts, cousins, and great-grandparents. We drove to Logan for Christmas and he slept the entire 2-hour car ride. Both ways. Because he is an angel straight from heaven.


Producing gas of such foul quality and stench that it makes the neighborhood dogs look around at each other and be all, "Dude. That was not me."



Growing an impressive set of jowls. (These last two pictures are from today.) Sadly, I myself am not responsible for the chub, since I finally chose sanity over breastfeeding. And yes, I feel much guilt about this, which I know is stupid and pointless but I can't help myself. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and good advice--I will be much better prepared next time around, wherein I will kick its trash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites