English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Forever a pale-face

Decided to take advantage of the spring-like sunshine by taking a walk today on my lunch break. Things I noticed during said walk:

1. Some people have more money than sense. Or taste. They buy these lots in well-established neighborhoods, tear down the charming 1940s-1950s homes that were sitting on them, and proceed to build flipping stone chateaus with towers like they think they're in France and it's the 1600s and they have serfs or something.

2. Crocuses are still my favorite.

3. Followed closely by daffodils.

The thing I did NOT notice during the walk was the part where the sun was burning me. I came back to work and the first person I helped was all, "Um . . . were you recently in the sun or something? Cuz, you're kinda bright red."

Great. Curse you, thin mountain air!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites