English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 6 August 2009

I don't sneer at GH enough

GH and I watched Twilight last night for the first time, courtesy of GH's little sister, whose copy we snagged last weekend.

One of the things I found fascinating was watching the way Bella and Edward meet and interact. Who even knew that falling in love is best portrayed in film through snorting, flinching, grimacing, and mouth-breathing? Call me crazy, but usually you do these things around people you don't like.



While watching Kristin Stewart's portrayal of Bella Swann something familiar kept nagging at me. There was the open mouth, the monotone voice, the sullen facial expressions, the staring . . . and then I remembered where I've seen those things before.

Clearly they are twins separated at birth. He got the brains, she got the looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites