English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Just to balance things out

When I post Hawaii pictures of next week's trip, you'll likely be able to see what I've been working on this week--namely, the quadruple-headed weather-pattern-altering zit that's currently gestating on my chin.

I can feel it. It's there.

I fully expect the thing to emerge during the airplane ride to Kauai, just in time for pictures. It will likely cause the rain to follow us everywhere we go (sorry Dad!) and the touring helicopter to crash into the Na Pali coastline. Except up until my untimely death, I will be stuffing my face with chocolate-filled malasadas and enjoying the color green and the feeling of warmth on my skin and island breezes through my hair. Totally worth it.

If I stay here I'll just have to take the thing to work with me so that children and the mentally ill can remark on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites